Thursday, March 10, 2011

If only it were warm

Which of the four seasons do you most anticipate?
I am just about done with winter
Winter is my least favorite! Not so long ago we had a week that closely resembled spring. I wore cute dresses every day and was so very excited little to my knowledge it was soon to come to an end. It got cold again and snowed twice more and I have just about had it
Spring is my first favorite season, why one might ask, because of the colors, the sounds, maybe just the atmosphere of spring. The flowers blooming, hearing the birds singing again when I wake up, Easter egg hunts and family dinners. There is no better season than spring to go to the park to take pictures, for it will never disappoint to bring beautiful photos. 
The next season I enjoy most is autumn because the leaves start changing and the colors of Missouri turn into this lovely burn orange with reds greens and yellows.  Once again family gathers around for Halloween and Thanksgiving festivities, and if you can't tell, I am a very family oriented person. The temperature starts to get slightly nippy in autumn causing a light frost and need to dig that jacket out of your closet or storage. 
Third season out of four would be summer, why I choose this season third is because sometimes the heat is just unbearable, but I do love the golden bronzed look I walk away with. 
Well here is my two cents for before school. 
Have a lovely day :)
(all photo credits go to me and my brother alex for the snowman one)
(flower picture was taken during spring break sophomore year of highschool and my grandparents farm)

No comments:

Post a Comment