Friday, March 18, 2011

Emo-Cons/and a whole lot of holes.

Emotion - Con.
THEORY: People use these emoticons to hide their true feelings. I see it all the time in text messages, people who feel one thing and then pretend like you don't by using :p and :) and other sorts of emoticons.

A WHOLE LOT OF HOLES
Another hole has been added in to my collection. You can see more than half of my piercings in this picture. I have 6 on my right ear, 3 on my left ear and my belly button. 
I must admit though out of all of my piercings i have had the most trouble with my Tagus. I got it done at A Different Drummer in Cape Girardeau, big mistake. At first look everything seemed extremely clean and the people seemed really nice.

THE MISTAKE! 
So after I got it pierced, the day after, I went to my place in my home town and had them take a look at it. The guy seemed extremely distressed, explaining to me how the lady who pierced my ear messed up. I was nervous, so I asked him to switch the jewelry, he said that I should let it close up and then get it re-pierced. Extremely frustrating right? Yes, so I explained almost to the point of tears that I didn't have money for that, I didn't want the piercing to reject so I decided to just take it out. Lucky me he didn't even warn me or ask before deciding to re-pierce it so after all the pain and trauma 5 bucks later my ear is safe. 

Have a good day. I know I will. 
P.S happy late st. pattys day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment