1: I can't tell you what my favorite type of music is because it changes with my mood. You can play any CD or take me to any concert and I will most likely be able to find something I applicate about the band or musician.
2: My most treasured present is my kindle because I love reading, I believe that reading expands your mind and your imagination. In order to stay young at heart you have to be able to fantasize what could be. Also my kindle helps feed my over active imagination. :)
3: Growing up these where my career choices in order.
Basketball Coach - Then I injured my knees
Physical Trainer for Basketball Team- Then I got tired of it
Graphic Designer - I still wouldn't mind doing that
Someone who helps people - I will be someone who helps people.
A Psychologist/Psychiatrist for the Deaf Community - Sign Language is a beautiful language and as much as I love reading, writing, and poetry in written English, it will never compare to how beautiful Sign Language stories and poems are.

4: My favorite place in the whole world is my grandmothers farm. There is no cell service which I love, I can go ride horses, take long walks, or even just sit out in nature and forget everything that is going on in my normal life. Also at night regardless of temperature the stars are beautiful.
And yes that is a picture of the actual farm that I took :)
5: I have never been out of the country but one day I want to spend as much time as possible enjoying the world some people never take the time to see. And I don't want to do it in style. I want to live in the houses and shacks that the majority of the population lives in, I want to experience their culture for what it is, not from a tourists point of view.
isnt there a way you can be a foreign exchange student or something we met some teens that went to live in China for a time to learn the culture etc. Just a thought
ReplyDelete