Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 6: A song that makes you cry

When I though about this question I couldn't just decided on one, so these are the two songs I would have to choose.


Concrete Angel - Martina McBride
- The reason this song can always make me cry is because growing up I had a really close friend named Emily, she made me a CD with this song, we were best friends for a long time, she was like the big sister I never had. But our friendship fell apart because of decisions that were made and so everytime I listen to it, I not only thing about the meaning behind the song, but the lost of friendships in the past. Although I will say that unelss I am already in a bad mood the song with not make me cry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI






In the Arms of an Angel - Sarah McLachlan
- The reason I would choose this song is because a few years ago my mom's mother got in a car accident; she hydroplaned on black ice and flipped her car. She didn't have cell phone service but some how her phone connected to my aunts boyfriend at the time, now husband, Jim's phone. They were able to find her and she was 15 minutes away from not surviving. This song came on right after I found out on shuffle on iTunes, so it always reminds me how lucky I am to still have my grandmother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPOceogjIw&feature=fvwrel

No comments:

Post a Comment