ohh the irony.
- what attracts me to someone is their eyes first and foremost. especially when i feel like they see something they want and like. guys tend to get a look in their eyes, wither or not they will act on it that screams they want you. Now I don't like the guys who do the whole look you up down, undress with eyes, and then make rude remarks. I don't mind being check out its good for my confidence but don't make a comment or some stupid pick up line that will make me wanna walk away.
-I really like guys who can take a joke. Sense of humor is everything! Sometimes I get crazy with my girls and we will text stupid shit to a cute guy. Ya it's immature but I know women in their 30's who aren't married, or who are married doing the exact same thing!
- I like guys who do cute things like hold my hand for a second, or offer me his jacket, or put his hand on my leg in a non overly sexual way.
- Sexual tension is good, but guys who are overly sexual and like oh baby baby, lalalalala push it! are huge turn offs.
- Guys who send silly texts or sweet texts just to show that they are thinking about you.
- Guys who know I like them but still want me to tell them. I am shy. So even if I don't tell them right away on my own when a guy goes, I think you like me.. don't you.. Ill probably blush.. and then that says everything right there. Dont play stupid or make me explain every single time.
- Sometimes its cute when guys will play dumb though.
- Sweet small kisses are the best.
- Humor
- Personality
- Originality
- Being Unique
- Someone who isn't scared to take shit for doing what he wants. or being with who he wants. a guy who can stick up for himself.
- being caring.
- sometimes being shy and sensitive.
- guys who dont lead me on.
- mostly its been dark hair guys who have dark eyes. usually the guys i like are indeed older.
- and last but not least someone i can have a good conversation with, all the time. who listens but talks the same amount who can own up to his issues and problems and not be afraid to let a girl take care of him just like i expect him to try and take care of me.
- relationships are about partnership not selfishness.
No comments:
Post a Comment