LOVE:
listening to me.
letting me take care of you.
honesty.
holding me when I just need to forget everything, or just for no reason at all.
admitting that you need to be held sometimes too.
being willing to work though it with me.
sacrifice.
forgiveness.
understanding.
passion.
laughter.
inside jokes.
our own little secrets.
working together to create something beautiful.
family.
holding hands even though we are getting older.
still going on dates, even when it seems like there is no time for anything.
making time for each other.
fairness.
someone who knows everything about me, my faults and my issues, my weird little quirks and still wants to be with me.
someone who isn't ashamed to let me know their weaknesses or anything about them.
someone who wants to be the first person to be with me in the morning, and the person who is there when I get ready to sleep.
Love is a combination between happiness, hard work, and understanding.
You can love your friends, your family, "the one" or even the "fifth"
but most of all love is work.
and I try to love most people I meet. because everyone needs someone to love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment