Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 3: About your friends

My friends come and go, I have never really had a set group of friends.
The people who will always be my best friends are my brothers, they have been there through everything.
Also Kara Clark and Stephanie Ulloa have been there through everything, too bad they both live to far away.
But I could never forget Cassie Haha, we always have a blast when we get together.
The Plurad Twins who I love!!!
and Teala Lee and Mariah Mueller.
Though I don't hang out with these kids all the time.. they are still some of my best friends.
I enjoy making new friend but I can be very shy. Also I find that I do better in groups of older people, most people tell me its because I have an old soul. Finding it hard to make a judgement about ones self on personality I just hope that the people I come across in life will help me and I will be of help and a great source of friendship to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment