I don't hate money per say, but I hate what money turns people into. I hate how it makes people greedy and liars, I hate how it tears families apart and makes people cry. I hate that you have to have money to survive and that people who don't seem to deserve it, are the ones with the most money. If I could have it my way in my own imaginary world, I would make it so everyone had equal money, though they would have to work for it, because you can't have anything unless you work for it.
I guess most importantly if I could I would make sure that people who deserve a chance at happiness and deserve money get what they need, because no one deserves to work their asses off and get bit back in the ass with nothing in return.

Money is the root of all evil....No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.... sorry could not help but post this one here
ReplyDelete