A letter to someone I miss..
Dear Morgan,
We used to be best friends and we swore that we would never let anything pull us apart but like all good friendships that fall apart we succumbed to the pressures of being adolescents. I will always remember some of the stupid inside jokes we had and all the memories. Like me being bomb-dived on by mosquitoes sitting in the back of your truck, then taking benidril and falling asleep while watching debs. Or camp where I did my lovely rendition of Cinderella by Play.
I think our friendship taught me how to treat my friends and how not to treat my friends. Also I was able to find myself.
But in all I guess the only thing I regret is the fact our friendship ended and that we both made choices that kinda pushed us to the end. I am happy we can be some what of friends again though we will most likely never be how we were.
All the best
C-Rad :P
No comments:
Post a Comment