BUN IN THE OVEN?
If I were ever to find myself in a situation where I was pregnant I would A. Choose to keep the child. I like to think that I would make a wonderful parent one day. I do hope to be married or in a committed relationship before I have children though. or. B. I would ask my uncle Aric and his wife Theresa to adopt my child. They want to adopt more children and I would hope that though the child comes from a family member they would treat him or her like their own. Also the only reason i would choose to put my child up for adoption to a family member is because if I am not responsible enough to keep myself from getting pregnant before I can support a child, I am not responsible enough to make life decisions involving a child.

If only all teen moms thought this way
ReplyDelete