So I stumbled upon the stats on this fine blogging thingy ma bobber. And I learned how many people viewed my page and where from. I was looking over it not at all surprised until I saw that China was indeed not white but a light green. I clicked on the map and it told me which countries I had a viewing audience in and must say after starting this not to long ago. I wasn't expecting people in China to already be looking at it. Well there is nothing wrong with that in my mind, just a wee bit surprised.
So here is a picture I found of the world at night.
| Dankie ("Dung-Key") |
| Faleminderit |
| merci |
| saha |
| Shukran |
| Shukran Gazillan (Thank you very much) |
| chokrane |
Shakkran |
| Shakkran |
| Barak Allahu fiik |
| Shakkran |
| shur-nur-ah-gah-lem |
| Thoinks Moite! |
| çox sag olun / tesekkur edirem |
| a ni kié |
| Eskerrik asko (Thank you very much) |
| dziakuju |
| Dhannyabad |
| tangio tumas |
| a ni kié |
| Hvala |
| trugéré / trugaré / trugarez |
| Blagodaria |
| (thint ko) kyay tzu tin pa te |
| Do jeh (tou yeh) (formal: thanks) |
| Do jey (sp? -- thank you for the gift) |
| M'goy (sp? -- thank you for the service) |
| Mh goi (m-ghoh-ee) (informal: thanks) |
| gràcies [grah'-si-es] estandard |
| merci [mer'-si] very colloquial |
| moltes gràcies [many thanks] |
| salamat |
| barkal |
| Wado |
| Skee |
| zikomo |
| Kinisou (kee-nee-SO) (thank you) and Kinisou chapur (kee-nee-SO jah-brrr [brrr as if you're cold]) ( thank you very much) |
| Kia Manuia |
| grazie |
| Hvala |
| Dekuji (deh'-ku-yih) |
| tak (tahg) |
| tashakor |
| gha-ana / birepo |
| Na som (thanks) |
| Na som djita (Thank you very much) |
| bedankt / dank je wel (dahnk ye well) (informal: thanks) - WEL is 'good', like "I wish you well" |

No comments:
Post a Comment