Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

Everything has beauty in it, but not everyone sees it. ~Andy Warhol
Beauty: Beauty can not be defined by age, hair color, weight or even body type. Beauty can not be defined by anything. People say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and though I am not perfect or even close to being good about this but from now on I am going to try and view everyone as beautiful.
Why is it that people think being beautiful can be defined by colors, weights, hair, body size. If we are all created equally, though I understand not everyone believes that, then why wouldn't everyone be created equally beautiful.
I met a man whose outlook on life is to tell someone they look good when ever they look good because everyone deserves to be told that the look good. 

I want to be that person.
Beast: we are the beasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment