Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 11: A letter to one of your exes

I will write this to the only boyfriend who ever cheated on me.
And I will insert a generic name that way its not like a revenge letter,
So,
Dear John Black, 
I won't say so much that I am angry at you for cheating on me, because quite honestly I have moved on, and had hoped by now you would have as well. I find it kind of ironic that you still message me everyday and text me and pester me because you still "love me". Although I do have to say the reason I never told you I loved you was because I don't throw that word around with out a care. There for I find it fitting to say I never really was "in love" with you. Though I did care about you a lot, and your actions did cause me pain.
The main reason I am writing this is because my 30 day challenge told me to, but if i were to actually send this to you I would ask you to please move on. I do not think it is right to pester me and pester me after cheating on me and then getting mad at me for not bowing down to you every time you want to talk. I do realize that we were raised two completely different ways, but I will tell you that no guy will ever be aloud to walk all over me. Deep down inside I am a strong confidant woman and that is why I ended our relationship. 

I wish the best of luck to you. I hope you find all the happiness in the world. 
But I do hope you learned that you can't always get what you want when your selfish, 
relationships are about sacrifice and understanding. 
You sacrificed my trust. 
And I understood it was time to walk away.
I will never hate you.
But please move on. 
- Sincerely Cecilia Radetic

1 comment: