Thursday, July 28, 2011

People

Okay so I am still working off this list of prompts and it told me to choose one of my favorite quotes and then write how I feel about it.
I feel that this quote to me means that everything looks different to people. Yes there are similarities but truth be told no one can or will ever truly see and feel and think exactly what I am.
There fore the only time we see things as they really are is when we are fully prepared to see the truth.
For some reason I am having issues talking or expressing myself on any and every level right now either from a lack of sleep or from brain overload so please excuse me.
But this is one of my favorite quotes.
BLALALALALAH I have such an awful brain fart/cramp right now I may go crazy!

1 comment: