Joking you can read it all you want. :)
I spy with my little eye a teenage boy sitting agitated at his parents for not understanding, on the couch to his right I spy a mom anxiously waiting for the last of her children to get home, knowing the rest of them are tucked away safe, up the stairs into the master bedroom I spy a father on his medicine worrying knowing his baby girl is getting ready to be out of the house while his slightly estranged daughter is planning her marriage. I spy in an upstairs bedroom the awkward teenage cousin searching for a thrill and in the room in between I spy a young twin missing his sister who has been away for two weeks now. With just a left turn down the hall I spy an empty room that one day will no longer be mine as well as an empty bed where I miss my baby sister. Back to the living room I spy a four legged pup who sniffs every corner to make sure the house is safe for his family.. In the corner of the farthest room in the house I spy a squeaking noise that my mouse Nigel never fails to to create. Last but not least I spy a family that will always be no matter where the future leads.
Bear with me folks I am working on a list of prompts to try and get myself writing creatively again. :)
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment