Well hello there I decided not to get my tattoo.. For all you parent followers out there yayayaya I know I made the right choice but my parents were right. I traded piercings for tattoos so I got my nose pierced and now I have eleven. I am taking a train with my friend Colby this weekend to Chicago, I have a feeling this could get very interesting. I still don't have a reliable car so that sucks but I got a text from AJ the other day saying that there is a boxer husky mixed puppy with my name on it. I wont get my hopes up but I am sooooo excited.
I am watching secret life right now and I think its stupid because this show gives teenagers an awful perspective on life and teen pregnancies. If you get pregnant as a teen your whole entire life is going to change. Me being 19 pretty young over here, if I were ever to get pregnant, I would hope I make the choice to put him or her up for adoption, they will be a miracle to someone, but, I am not sure as of this very moment if I would. Unfortunately I am feeling selfish and would want nothing more than a small child to raise and take care of and worry about an care for. It will be great. But I do understand the importance of waiting. Waiting until I am financially stable, happily married, or settled in my life.
So anyway thats it for random ramblings today.
Best of Luck to everyone and God BLESSSS!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment