“To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.”-Bernard Edmonds
I want to talk about dreams. I thought I wanted to be a psychologist/psychiatrist for deaf children but this has changed. I have realized that I already have issues taking on other peoples problems so being one who listens to problems all day probably is not a great job for me.
I have started to form ideas in my head about what I want to spend the rest of my life doing.
Obviously I want to work with children. Deaf, hard of hearing, special needs, and codas. Therefore I have determined that I think it would be right for me to start a daycare. In all honestly this is just an idea building in my head, but it would involve swimming lessons directed towards alternative learning in the pool that will teach children of all mental capacities (idk if that is politically correct or not) safety in the water.
Also the childcare center I picture in my head will include the correct dietary needs that some children with special needs have.
It is just an idea forming in my head though.
No comments:
Post a Comment