Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tea on a Saturday Morning

I guess you could say everything is back to normal. I am single and today I am not hating it I have gained a great friend and free tea so how could I complain. I have work today from one until midnight so I am probably going to be veryyyyyyy tired. I guess the only thing I can say is that you live and learn from your mistakes. Like one would think that with all the mistakes I have made with money I would have learned not to go waste 30 dollars on an iTunes card. haha Oh well I am still in pretty good shape. I have to get heading to work, wish me luck for I fear it will be an obnoxiously long day since I didn't sleep well last night.
If anyone knows what causes seeming like you have a fever, nausea, headache, dizziness and overall fatigue please tell me what will help cure it.
Until my next pointless entry.
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment