Tuesday, July 5, 2011

3 days of hell.

Well hello again I know I have been blogging a lot lately! Well I guess I am just going to have say that wish me luck. Everything is about to get interesting.
I am spending a couple days in Chicago this week which would be fun.
More importantly i have three days off work. yessss!
Tomorrow I am off work as well but I am not sure how I am going to make it though Tuesdays from now on. Today was the worst and most emotionally draining day I have ever had from my job. It doesn't help that I have around five thousand things on my mind.
Well wish me luck once again.
I need all the luck I can get.
Chow my dears.
PS----> when I get back I am taking a break from life so you should be hearing a lot from me since I am going to take a couple weeks off from my friends.
love love love..
adios

No comments:

Post a Comment