Sunday, July 10, 2011

In the spirit of life

hmmmmm!!! Here I go!
Well as you guys have seen I have had a blast over the past week are so. Sadly now all of that happy has to end and now I will move on to the next happy.
This is all besides the point.
Lets talk about music.
Happy music.
Sad music.
Music to cry to.
When I am happy I listen to music that is uplifting something that will bring me up and keep me happy. When my mood is good why let anyone or anything ruin it. Here are a few songs to check out ----
Knee Deep- Zac Brown Band
Strip Me- Natasha Beddingfield
Fairytale- Alexandar Rybak
We no speak Americano - Yolanda be Cool
Grow a pair - Kesha
When I am sad my music is more along the lines of these songs help me get my mood lifted a bit----
F***** Perfect- Pink
Sweet Serendipity - Lee DeWyze
Robot Boy - Linkin Park
Last Train home - Lost Prophets
Situations - Escape the Fate
When I am angry or even just in an aggressive mood I enjoy listening to louder music---
Brackish - Kittie
Dead Bodies Everywhere- Korn
Sink or swim - Onward to Olympus
LAPTOPDYING ILL BE BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment