MIKAYLA!
So I had to put this in caps due to the fact that I am yelling. bhahah :)
Mikayla is my little buddy at work probably the coolest kid you will ever meet. She can sign. As in american sign language, yep, she is a beast! (which is code for awesome child)
I taught her today in a make up at work and it was the cutest thing when she came in she gave me a huge hug and kiss as usual and she was like love you more not to eternity yet but I am getting there. Her mom (whom I know will end up reading this) inspires me. Who knows what my future holds in regards to love and children but her family is just living proof that even if you can not produce your own offspring you CAN have your own child. They are more family then most families I know and if you don't believe me check out their awesome blog.
http://www.growingwithmikayla.blogspot.com/ Hope you don't mind me sharing AJ :)
EDDIE!!
I was lucky enough to start my day off right and end it with one of my favorite kids. I already talked about Mikayla who I ended my day with but this is how my day began. This little boy who is also adopted was fun to teach as a make up but then also when he was leaving he did the cutest thing. He was all the way out the door and ran back inside, kissed me on the arm, giggled, and then ran back to his father.
Why are kids so darn cute.
Watched movie tonight called mother and child.
Not sure if I recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment