Well I have gotten back into the swing of reading my lame romance novels, obviously I do not think that they are lame or else I would not be reading them right!?
Well I had a night that seemed like it was a chapter from one of my books except for the fact that it wasn't with a romantic interest. BUT being that he was my best guy friend it was still perfect. Nothing to complain about...
It started with me just needing to get out of the house not to long ago and I was with my friend and her guy friend hanging out when my guy friend texted me and told me he was free for the night. When I got to his house we went to get some food and went on a drive, we decided to go the park. I had never been there to the part of the park we were at and it was amazing! So beautiful. It was an awesome night and I was lucky to be with such an awesome friend. There were fountains and a museum and it was just like something out of a movie and it was incredible. Though it was nice to be with a friend it is a nice date idea :).
Let me tell you a little about my new job! The hours are killing me but as it was my choice for it to be like that I will deal. :) The kids are great I have met so many kids that I pray one day my children will be just like that. Also since I am waiting to go see the specialist to see what the doctor think may be wrong with my reproductive system. Who knows at this point in time but I have never felt more hope than I do lately. Parents who can't have children at work who have adopted their children and they are happy makes me think that no matter what happens I will be happy :).
Also!!! I went up to my old job the other day and this little girl named Stella that I haven't seen in at least a year waited in the line of people to hug me. She had gotten so big I couldn't put her name to the face and her mom said Stella its okay go give her a hug and I about freaked out! I was supposed to baby sit for them and she was hands down my favorite kid ever at swim america. OKAY OKAY that is a lie KIEF AND KOLE:) they know they are my favorites as well as Anna, Owen, and Daniel. But she did the cutest thing she came up to me after I gave her the biggest hug ever and said the same thing she said a year ago "Will you baby sit me?" I laughed so hard I had to go tell her mother who laughed and made sure she had my number correct. They had a baby about a year ago and named her Cecilia :) same as I. Due to that fact though they weren't really in need of a baby sitter.
I have a new hands down favorite at my new job. Her name is Gia. Her parents are awesome and I already started babysitting for them. Then there is Hadley and Holden, what cuties. Last but not least Isaac. I love ALL of my kids but these ones are always so happy and smiley with the rare exception of the little serious Isaac.
I am very excited to be able to share this with you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment