Wow where to start had a puppy gave her to my brothers girlfriend. Made a few mistakes. Got a new car. Got a new job. Where to start?
Today I worked from 6 am - 7:30 pm I am not asking for sympathy in any way shape or form. It has just really left with me with no energy. So I started thinking about this summer and everything it has been filled with. The last three months have been an adventure to say the least filled with new friends, losing friends, and a whole lot of learning.
I guess I will start with the puppy, her name was Maryland, then Roe, then Cleo, and now finally PENNY. She is living and loved by my brothers girl friend whom I adore! Therefore I can't find myself being sad that she isn't staying with me.
I bought a new car. It is a previously loved 2010 Kia Soul with an adorable orange stripe on it. I am extremely lucky to have found this car and I absolutely love it!
I got a new job for which I wasn't even looking.
When I stopped working at swim america I applied to a bunch of different places and found that none of them had time to call me back. Eventually Little Fishes Swim School on Manchester in between Brentwood and Hanley called me back and gave me an incredible opportunity for this past summer. Within a couple weeks I was working and getting to know the workers and kids. More so I started to realize something about myself, it wasn't that the seed hadn't been planted, but more so with a whole lot of water the seeds started to grow.
I decided to drop out of the ASL Interpreter program at my current college and explore Special Education programs at other colleges.
Finally I decided on a Exceptional Child program with a elementary teacher certificate program. I am ecstatic because I have the opportunity to go live with my grandmother for a year or so and if not than at least be not two hours but only twenty minutes from her.
Basically what I want to do is complete the program and start my own daycares. I say daycares because I want to start with a daycare for children with special needs such as Down syndrome and Autism and another daycare for children who are deaf whose parents choose to have their first language be American Sign Language.
I really need to get some sleep though more to come.. wouldn't you like to know what mistakes I made this summer? hahaha
goodnight
Choi
Sweet dreams.
Namaste
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment